Posted on February 2, 2014, in Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Party funding, Revolving door, Reward for failure, Vested interests and tagged 'Defence', Agroindustry, Apple, Banking, Christopher Caldwell, Congress, Financial Times, Microsoft, Pharmaceutical, Plutocrats, President Obama, Sprint, State of the Union address, Verizon. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration