Posted on January 8, 2014, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Bayer, British supermarkets, Genetically modified crops, GM food safety, GM testing, Monsanto. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration