Posted on October 19, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Media, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Bayer, Corporate-political alliances, Dow Chemical, European Environment Agency, European Innovation Summit, European Risk Forum, Global control, GM ambassadors, Golden rice, Lawyer Steven M. Druker, Mark Lynas, Monsanto, Novartis, Precautionary principle, Syngenta, UK environment minister Owen Paterson, US Food and Drug Administration. Bookmark the permalink. 2 Comments.
- Post COVID-19, bulletin 31: Unions play a constructive role
- Time to declare independence–5: once again – shamefully – Britain follows US diktat
- HS2? Mebyon Kernow advocates rebuilding and strengthening of the wider rail network
- Media 112: Is the BBC a far from neutral public-service broadcaster?
- Away with manipulative think-tanks – government stalking horses