Posted on September 19, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged British Gas, Cabinet Office, Climate change, Cuadrilla, Cuadrilla 'fracking facility', Frack-free energy supplier, Gwen Harrison, House prices, Lancashire activist, Lord John Browne. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework