Posted on July 17, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged British Medical Association, Department of Health, Epilepsy drug Epanutin, NHS, Patented medicine, Pfizer, Pharmaceutical Price Regulation Scheme. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework