Posted on July 4, 2013, in Civil servants, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Adrian Goldberg, Alison Munro, Andrew Gilligan, High Court judicial review, Network Rail, Passenger counts, Peter Mandelson, Telegraph, The Department for Transport, Tim Mould QC, West Coast Main Line line. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry