Posted on July 4, 2013, in Civil servants, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Secret State, Vested interests and tagged Adrian Goldberg, Alison Munro, Andrew Gilligan, High Court judicial review, Network Rail, Passenger counts, Peter Mandelson, Telegraph, The Department for Transport, Tim Mould QC, West Coast Main Line line. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack