Posted on June 22, 2013, in Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged G20, G8, Professor Prem Sikka, Tax avoidance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?
- FT: perhaps British tabloids are the real secret agents
- Media 83: BBC in the dock again
- Carillion: short changed workers but cushioned shareholders & directors
- Assisted Dying 14: Or be ‘sentenced to years of mournful dissolution’