Posted on June 22, 2013, in Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged G20, G8, Professor Prem Sikka, Tax avoidance. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference
- Broken Britain 11: economic apartheid