Posted on June 13, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Exporters, Factory farm units, Food security and sovereignty, GM animal feed, GM seeds, Import cheap food, Japan, Japan Agriculture (JA co-operatives), Prime Minister Abe, Processors, Speculators, Takatoshi Ito, Transporters, US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership, Wealthy landowners, Wholesome food. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?