Posted on June 13, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Vested interests and tagged Exporters, Factory farm units, Food security and sovereignty, GM animal feed, GM seeds, Import cheap food, Japan, Japan Agriculture (JA co-operatives), Prime Minister Abe, Processors, Speculators, Takatoshi Ito, Transporters, US-led Trans-Pacific Partnership, Wealthy landowners, Wholesome food. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference