Posted on June 11, 2013, in Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture, Biotech crops, David Willetts Minister for Universities and Science, Environment secretary Owen Paterson, Food engineering, GM industry, Government Life Science Advisor, Influential international food processing giants, Monsanto, MP George Freeman. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Brexit – advantage the already rich: John Buchan, Jeremy Corbyn and Private Eye
- Saluting the French President – the first head of state to seek fair food legislation?
- Broken Britain 9: ‘populism’ is really ‘anti-elitism’ – a backlash due to economic and political inequality
- Farmers’ leader sends message to Theresa May’s Government
- National Rail Ticket Office 1 – National Express 0