Posted on June 11, 2013, in Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Planning, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged All-Party Parliamentary Group on Science and Technology in Agriculture, Biotech crops, David Willetts Minister for Universities and Science, Environment secretary Owen Paterson, Food engineering, GM industry, Government Life Science Advisor, Influential international food processing giants, Monsanto, MP George Freeman. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack