Posted on June 9, 2013, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying and tagged Closure of the revolving doors, Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee, Corporate grip on government, Corrosive tide of privatisation, Democratic backlash, Fracking, McKinsey, MP Peter Lilley, MP Tim Yeo, Seumas Milne. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?