Posted on June 9, 2013, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying and tagged Closure of the revolving doors, Commons Energy and Climate Change Committee, Corporate grip on government, Corrosive tide of privatisation, Democratic backlash, Fracking, McKinsey, MP Peter Lilley, MP Tim Yeo, Seumas Milne. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The FT asks: “Has corruption become more common?”
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”