Posted on June 1, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, MPs, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged MP Patrick Mercer, MP's brief, The Independent. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference