Posted on May 15, 2013, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural officials, American diplomats, Food & Water Watch, Monsanto, Target countries, US State Department, Wikileaks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Appalled: Jewish people in the UK write to the Board of Deputies of British Jews
- Media 87 – Jezfest: who is telling the truth – the FT or the Times?
- Bad decisions by government 37 – third runway at Heathrow
- Former World Bank senior economist: “May the Swiss dare”
- Could the Stroud formula could rescue Broken Britain? Or will tribalism rule?