Posted on May 15, 2013, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Agricultural officials, American diplomats, Food & Water Watch, Monsanto, Target countries, US State Department, Wikileaks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- EDM: reduce the abuses of the revolving door between ministerial office and big business
- Theresa May: “the government wants people to be able to manage their own (universal credit) budgets”
- Highlights from the parliamentary debate on proportional representation
- Will the EC impose glyphosate weedkiller, disregarding Article 191’s precautionary principle?
- Jeremy Corbyn’s ‘well-received’ address at the CBI’s annual conference