Posted on May 13, 2013, in Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Local government, Parliamentary failure, Vested interests and tagged Banks, Declared directorships, Goldman Sachs, Public-spirited politicians, Stephanie Bottrill, The captive state. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- British-American democracy hijacked: Professor Luis Suarez-Villa
- Much ado about an OP nerve-agent: but hundreds of British farmers were poisoned – compelled by government to use OP dips
- USA and Britain are failing: should they use brawn, brain or heart?
- Broken Britain 14: justice for people given NHS contaminated blood – too little, too late
- Should the Green Party join Corbyn Labour and fight together for social justice and for the planet?