Posted on May 5, 2013, in Civil servants, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Revolving door, Vested interests and tagged Advisory Committee on Business Appointments (ACOBA), Aerospace and defence technology, Andrew Tyler, Defence Equipment & Support (DE&S), Defence Procurement Agency, Ministry of Defence, Northrop Grumman, Privatisation, Siemens' Marine Current Turbines, Transparency International UK. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Step out of line and share Assange’s fate: Prof. Melzer: “And nobody will care. I can promise you that”.
- Climate change Achilles heels: Australian fires, Middle Eastern drought, British floods
- Outsourcing 9: Care homes crisis
- Care homes crisis: Judith Martin responds
- Dr Li Wenliang has counterparts in Britain – and millions all over the world
Good news about Stir… on Climate change Achilles heels:… admin on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… thekeystonegirlblogs on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… A6er on Abolish political parties – 1:… A6er on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I…