Posted on April 12, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Cheap food from abroad, Farming Today, Middlemen profit margin, Welsh Minister Alun Davies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration