Posted on April 12, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Cheap food from abroad, Farming Today, Middlemen profit margin, Welsh Minister Alun Davies. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- MP Chris Williamson, invited to appear on BBC to discuss ‘media blackout’ of Jeremy Corbyn’s IPB award
- Broken Britain 12: rising homelessness? Retaliatory evictions?
- Fracking companies use the law to strong-arm local authorities and landowners
- A heartless government aids the bombing of Middle Eastern families and cuts funding to the terrorised in Britain
- The truth: countering the rhetoric of the Murdoch press