Posted on March 6, 2013, in Corporate political nexus, Government, Vested interests and tagged Birmingham against the Cuts, Housing benefit, Mansion tax, Social housing tenants, Under-occupancy levy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Britain’s prospective leaders: truth versus expediency
- Will the next general election be the last under First Past the Post?
- Will Corbyn/Labour’s industrial strategy guarantee fair production costs for perishable food – or rely on the global market?
- Nationalise British Steel? A viable asset, essential to a decarbonised economy
- City fund managers, responding to Gail Bradbrook, call for reform of our economic system
A6er on Britain’s prospective leaders:… thekeystonegirlblogs on Parliamentary report ‘too cont… A6er on Why did Tom Watson time his re… A6er on “Don’t write off Labour”, warn… A6er on NHS: Boris Johnson’s proposes…