Posted on March 6, 2013, in Corporate political nexus, Government, Vested interests and tagged Birmingham against the Cuts, Housing benefit, Mansion tax, Social housing tenants, Under-occupancy levy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- The ‘brute arithmetical realities of first-past-the-post’ could lead to a Tory/Brexit Party victory
- Post-PMQs: surely the views of over 100 distinguished Jewish signatories outweigh those of 60 assorted Labour Lords
- Yet another Thatcher-privatised-off-shored-debt-laden industry is seeking subsidies
- Media 101: Pre-Panorama reaction: BBC haven’t covered Gaza for last 5 months, Sky for last 18 months
- Media 100: predicted BBC Panorama ‘bombshell’ for Corbyn, Wednesday 10th