Posted on March 6, 2013, in Corporate political nexus, Government, Vested interests and tagged Birmingham against the Cuts, Housing benefit, Mansion tax, Social housing tenants, Under-occupancy levy. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Student loans: compound interest builds up huge debts
- In the Times and the FT a question: is universal credit – to date – a disaster?
- Austerity 3: Universal Credit – another cut for many of the poorest?
- Westminster to debate the PR petition on 30th October
- Weakening the political-corporate nexus? Bell Pottinger, arch-facilitators for the wealthy, are in administration