Posted on February 20, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Government, Lobbying, Reward for failure, Vested interests, Whistleblowers and tagged Dr Richard Taylor, Eastleigh By-election, The National Health Action Party. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack
- Alert: people working in all sectors should scrutinise the National Planning Policy Framework