Posted on February 6, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Assisted dying, Deputy coroner Bob Amos, Euthanasia, Parliament, Patricia Bell. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Climate change Achilles heels: Australian fires, Middle Eastern drought, British floods
- Outsourcing 9: Care homes crisis
- Care homes crisis: Judith Martin responds
- Dr Li Wenliang has counterparts in Britain – and millions all over the world
- Parliamentary sketchwriter: “If a Corbyn government had behaved like this, wouldn’t Tory MPs be in uproar?”
Good news about Stir… on Climate change Achilles heels:… admin on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… thekeystonegirlblogs on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I… A6er on Abolish political parties – 1:… A6er on Parliamentary sketchwriter: “I…