Posted on January 19, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Parliamentary failure, Vested interests and tagged Designated GMO areas, European Union 'free trade' regulations, Julian Rose, Monsanto corporation, Polish farmers, Polish government, USA. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Media 109: Ken Loach’s latest hard-hitter denied the oxygen of MSM publicity
- Outsourcing 8: apprenticeship training 2017-2020
- Public health emergency: move some freight from road to water and reduce air pollution
- Baron McNicol in the FT: ‘Corbynism must end with Corbyn’
- New petition calls for a full independent inquiry into the BBC’s coverage of the 2019 General Election
Seek accountability… on 2010/2: AN INCONVENIENT T… admin on New petition calls for a full… Dan Smith on Could the election have been r… John Han on New petition calls for a full… John Han on New petition calls for a full…