Posted on January 8, 2013, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged GM Crops, International Coalition to Protect the Polish Countryside (ICPPC), Jadwiga Lopata, Julian Rose, Poland. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Broken Britain 15: “Cruel, rigid bureaucracy has replaced common sense in this country”
- Mr May: yet another example of the ‘cosy relationship’ between government and the arms industry
- Media 86: today, BBC news bulletins misled the public: Windrush documents were destroyed during Mrs May’s term as Home Secretary
- Media 85: MSM blackout on US/UK eye-witness denials of chemical attacks
- Mounting evidence that there was no Douma chemical attack