Posted on September 13, 2012, in Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged Australia, Avaaz, Iain Keith, New Zealand, Oil, Pharma, Tobacco, Trans-Pacific Partnership, Walmart. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry