Posted on September 9, 2012, in Banking and finance, Conflict of interest, Corporate political nexus, Democracy undermined, Government, Lobbying, Vested interests and tagged American Domino'Pizza company, Belgium, Channel 4 Dispatches, Columbia, Luxembourg, Montana, MP Anna Soubry Under-Secretary of State for Health, MP Norman Lamb health minister, Oregon, Switzerland, the Netherlands, Washington. Bookmark the permalink. 1 Comment.
- Human rights after Brexit, ‘reliant on Parliamentary goodwill’ . . .
- Admirable politician 12: Paul Tyler
- Credit card charges: the whole truth and nothing but the truth?
- Carillion provokes MP’s broadside: “taxpayer-funded services should be conducted in an ethos of public service rather than for private advantage”
- Prolong life at all costs: a bonanza for private health care, pharmaceutical companies and the financial services industry